The Holy Name Society is a faith based service and social organization formed to further the goals of Saint Christine Church and our Catholic beliefs.
We meet at 7:00pm on the first Monday of every month in the Parish Center. All meetings open with a prayer, scripture reading and sharing, and is followed by a business meeting and social time.
The Holy Name Society has as one of its primary goals as the upkeep and preservation of the Seton Hall building along with service and support of the pre-school staff and students.
Through our fund raising efforts we provide the financial means for meeting this goal. Fund raising efforts include Sunday morning ‘All U Can Eat Breakfast Buffet’, Steak Fry’s, Chicken & Ribs dinner and our annual HNS Golf Outing at Mill Creek Golf Course. In addition, HNS members participate in service work for the parish and during the holidays “Ring The Bell” for the Salvation Army.
For more information about the Holy Name Society, please contact any of the following:
- Mark Kovacs – President- 330-792-1347
- John Fredrick – Vice-President – 330-792-2611
- Frank Matyi – Treasurer – 330-799-1710
- Dan Fisher – Secretary – 330-793-2588
of St. Christine Roman Catholic Community
- The Holy Name Society is a fellowship open to all male registered members of St. Christine Parish eighteen years of age or over.
- The mission of HNS is to utilize all our resources and gifts to facilitate and implement the stated mission of our parish community.
- Annual dues of $15 will be requested of all members but no one shall be denied admission because of an inability to pay.
- Meeting date, time, place, and projects shall be determined by the membership.
- All projects and social activities shall be approved by the membership upon consultation with the Parish pastor.